Monday, September 29, 2014

This Week In Bermejo and Itinerary HOME!

This week here in Bermejo.

I am doing really well. I am finishing the best I can. I am focused and I am giving everything. My comp and I were seriously discouraged because it seems like we give so much and the members/the youth just keep doing the same things, last week we kind of gave up hope in the members, but we had my last zone conference on Friday with President Willard and we just got super excited. Then after the best Weekly Planning session of my mission, we are doing everything we can to finally work united with the members. We have had meetings with each of the presidencies of the branch, and now we have so much work to do... My goal these last three weeks is to help and strengthen my companion and the branch so the work will continue full speed after I leave. 

Here in Bermejo, I am helping the Branch President organize everything and now he’s asked me to train his newly called Executive Secretary (recent convert) and his new Ward Clerk (a recently activated member that just received the Melchizedek Priesthood.) I am seriously just so excited to work with the members. It is great. 

This week, we had a baptism. Brother Basilio Mamani got baptized. I baptized him. Everything was so great. The sister missionaries sang a great musical number and I just felt so good. 

Sunday was my last Fast and Testimony meeting here in Bolivia. It was a great meeting. A few recent converts got up and testified. I felt so happy to see them and to hear their first testimonies. 

I know I already sent you all my flight info. But, I officially come home on October 24th, at 7:50 at night. I can’t wait to see you all! 

I love you all so much.

-Elder Jensen


SERVICE               DATE  FROM           TO             DEPART  ARRIVE
_____________________ _____ ______________ ______________ _______ ______
COPA AIRLINES         24OCT SANTA CRUZ     PANAMA CITY    223A    614A
CM 126               FRIDAY VIRU VIRU INTL TOCUMEN INTL
V ECONOMY
                            MEAL                          NON STOP
                            RESERVATION CONFIRMED         4:51 DURATION
                  AIRCRAFT: BOEING 737-800
                  NO SEATS ARE AVAILABLE TO PRE-ASSIGN
    PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND REQUEST YOUR PREFERRED SEATS AT CHECK-IN

UNITED AIRLINES       24OCT PANAMA CITY    HOUSTON TX     955A    210P    
UA 1031              FRIDAY TOCUMEN INTL   G.BUSH INTERCO
E ECONOMY                                  TERMINAL E
                            FOOD FOR PURCHASE             NON STOP
                            RESERVATION CONFIRMED         4:15 DURATION
                  AIRCRAFT: BOEING 737-900
                            SEAT 30C NO SMOKING CONFIRMED

UNITED AIRLINES       24OCT HOUSTON TX     SALT LAKE C UT 540P    750P
UA 1080              FRIDAY G.BUSH INTERCO SALT LAKE CITY
E ECONOMY                   TERMINAL C     TERMINAL 1
                            FOOD FOR PURCHASE             NON STOP
                            RESERVATION CONFIRMED         3:10 DURATION

No comments:

Post a Comment