Monday, September 15, 2014

Five Weeks!

Hey there!

This week, like I said last week, we had transfers... And I am still here in Bermejo, still in Miraflores.  Still with my companion, Elder Santos. Here I will finish my mission. I am super happy because I didn’t want to leave here, so I am doing great.

This week in Bermejo.
- Abraham Arce and his wife Raquel are progressing, finally. They are doing great and they got super excited for his baptism here in 2 weeks. We have an appointment with them tonight at 7 and we are going to talk about eternal families and the temple, so they can get sealed in one year! I am so happy for them.

- Bacilio Mamani is also progressing nicely and will also get baptized on the 27 of this month. 

 I am just happy. I am happy with everything. My study of the gospel. My testimony. My mission. My family and friends that I love so much.  I am happy with our new pension (We had to change because of new rules from the Area Presidency- we cant eat lunch with families that have teenage daughters). We are now eating with the Morales family. They are recent converts and have the goal to go to the temple here in a couple months. We are helping their teenage son, Vicente, be less rebellious and more serious about the gospel so he can go on his mission next year.

I love you all so much. I hope you have a great week.
Love.


Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment