Monday, July 28, 2014

digging in to the chicken hearts
Hi everyone! I hope everything is going really well. I am doing great here in  Santa Cruz Bolivia. 

This week went by really fast. But, it was good. 
This week, my companion and I were able to finally finish teaching Martha Duran the 5 missionary lessons that we needed to teach so that she could officially be ¨rescued¨. It is great to see the changes in her. She fasted with us on Wednesday and told us that she is going to put her life in order and do everything like she should. Her kids are still rebellious and she was really sad about that, that she let her kids be the way they are. We read with her the story of Alma the Younger, when the angel appears to him. She understood that it will take a lot of faith, a lot of patience, and a lot of prayers, but the Lord will one day soften her sons hearts. 
It was a really good lesson. 

I sent you some pictures, I hope you like them. 

I love you all so much, I am doing great. wWe have transfers coming up this week again, so it is likely that I will be transferred. 

I love you 
Elder Jensen
chicken hearts

district

bishop's son

No comments:

Post a Comment