Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Good Week

Hi there, I hope you are doing really well. I am doing really well.
Well, here in Santa Cruz, another week has passed. It was a strange week, because some days were super cold and others were hot. The weather is a bit strange here, but I love it, so all is well.
This week, we were able to see miracles in the mission. With a sister that we have been teaching for a while now, Ana Alcantara and her two daughters, usually we have an appointment with her Monday nights, with a member. We passed by on Thursday and she said, that she was so surprised to see us, because that day, she prayed to know what church is the truth, and then we showed up. She said she felt something telling her that that was her answer. I felt so honored to be a servant of the Lord and be able to help this sister. She wants to be baptized, but she doesn't have the support of her husband but we are working with her and we are praying that we can talk to the husband.
Yesterday, was a good day, well, really this whole week, but I liked yesterday. The morning was cold, which means that a lot of people stay in bed sleeping, including the active members. So, we got to church, there werent many people there. The meeting started. I just loved it. More and more people trickled in...investigators, less actives, active families. And every time people entered the room, I just felt love and I just felt so happy for them. Honestly, I love this ward, Guaracal. They are the best. Tons of people gave wonderful testimonies and I felt so good in that ward, even though it was cold outside, the chapel was full and we felt the spirit.
After, at night, we had a special meeting for all of the recent converts, and rescued less actives. The stake president, President Enrique, spoke and called on 3 people to bear their testimonies. All 3 of them were from Barrio Guaracal. Martha Duran, who we are rescuing, her sister Cinthia Duran, the other elders are visiting her. And a recient convert, Osman Chavez, who yesterday got called to be Young Mens President. I am so grateful for these people who are trying so hard to live the gospel.

I know the Lord loves us, and that we can be together forever with Him and our Heavenly Father. I know this thanks to the scriptures. I can feel the Lord´s love for us and I know He lives. I know it with all that I am. I know I am not perfect, but I will keep on trying to give Him my entire heart. I love Him.
And I love you all. Thank you so much for your love, prayers, and your support. I love you so much.
Until next week,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment