Monday, June 23, 2014

This Week

Hi there everyone! I hope everything is going really well for everyone. I know for me it is going well, and I pray for you all the time so I know the Lord is taking care of you.

This week, we started another transfer cycle. My comp and I are still here in the area Guaracal 1, in the CaƱoto stake... still here in Santa Cruz. 

This week was good. My companion and I talked and set some goals for this new transfer, for his last year in the mission, and for my last couple months in the mission. He wants help with his english so we have been practicing and talking english more. 

This week we visited and we are teaching more about Family History work and the eternal family. Last night, we passed by the Bishop´s house. Usually we pass by to ask him for favors or help with our investigators, but we thought that it was time to finally teach his family. We taught their family, and we realized that everyone needs help, whether they be bishop or stake president. We all need help, and especially in the Family History part of the Work of Salvation. I know the Lord will help us in this. 

I LOVE YOU!
UNTIL next week. 

--Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment