Monday, May 26, 2014

Hello all you people out there! 
Thanks for reading my blog and for sending my emails and love and support. I know you love me. And I love you. I know the Lord will protect you all.
Family and friends, 

This week was good. We were able to work with the word to go and search for members and help update the ward directory with names and telephone numbers. it was good to help the ward. We feel like we are helping and being more united with the ward.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Tomorrow is mothers day here in Bolivia so, mom, another happy mothers day!
I am super happy with my companion. His name is Elder Jerez, from Argentina. He is just a fun guy and we get along really well.
This week, I was able to finish the Book of Mormon again. I was reading and studying of how I can be more humble, and I was able to find a lot of new answers. I know as we come closer to Christ, he helps us become more like him. 
Since I was focused on finishing the Book of Mormon, I had set aside my reading of the New Testament, and now that I have finished with that goal, my new goal is read and learn more of the Savior as I read the New Testament. I am learning more and seeing more that I ever had before. I love it, as Christ taught, he kind of taught in code, those that wanted to hear and learn, they would understand, I am now understanding more as I constantly strive to be closer to Him. 

I love the people here. I have prayed so hard to love them, and I truly believe that the Lord has helped me finally love the Bolivian people. They make me laugh. They make me sad when they dont do what they said they would do, but I havent yet lost hope in them. They are a good people, and I know we will find more people that want to progress.
That is it for this week. I love you all very much and I hope that you are all happy. If you aren't happy, come closer to Christ. I know He will help you truly be happy!
I forgot to tell you, once more winter has come to Santa Cruz. It is humid and so cold. The winds are super strong. But, thankfully in my house, we have a/c so we cranked up the heat and sat underneath it. 
So, here is a picture of 4 of us in the morning huddling together on an extra matress in the house, trying to get warm. haha. 
-Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment