Tuesday, April 15, 2014

this week in santa cruz

Hello my family!

This week was good. We had a conference with President Willlard, we learned a lot, we found new people to teach and we are just doing good. 

The conference was with President Willard and Sister Willard was on Wednesday. We talked a lot about repentance and the joy that comes with it. We talked about how Satan is the king of thoughts, but the Lord Jesus Christ is the lord of actions. So, when we have a thought of doubt or fear, we need to replace it with an action of faith. I thought about my area where I am. I realized maybe I am not doubting things, but I am not acting with enough faith. So, I said a prayer to our Heavenly Father saying, ¨I dont know where the people are that are prepared to recieve the gospel. I dont know exactly what these people need to hear. I dont know what thou would have me do, but I am willing to act with faith and do whatever thou would have me do.¨ 
After the prayer, I felt my faith grow and I was super thankful to my president for teaching us that principle. 

We found a new family to teach, Miguel Angel and his wife Ana. They arent married, but Miguel is super good and ready to accept that gospel. His wife is a bit harder, but we are excited to see what happens. They went to a ward activity and they really liked it. Miguel participated and won a game. It was good to see that they have friends in the  ward now. 

We are also teaching the Duran family... Less actives for a long time. They are all coming back to church. The three moms (sisters) and their kids. Their husbands still dont want to hear the gospel, but we have faith that soon they will come around.  

I love you my family!
Until Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment