Wednesday, October 23, 2013

No Time!

Well, with Chase home now, I guess that means it is just me here on the mission. I am now the only Jensen from the family out here. But, that is fine. I get all the attention and what not, I guess I can handle it.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Haha, I am now 20 years old. Crazy how fast it has gone. I feel like it was just my 19th birthday the older day.For my birthday it was pretty much the same as every other day, but a member did invite me to his house and they had made a little cake for my birthday. It was good. 
And this week, happy birthday to Chase, Corey, Mason, and mom!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!
This week was more of the same. We are changing up the way we work...
Oh no. My time is up on internet... The zone leaders only gave us one hour, and not the usual 1 and a half. Ugh, I am sorry, but I spent my time badly. Haha. I guess until next week!

Love you, Elder Jensen

Good thing he was wasting his time emailing me back and forth or I'd be angry ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment