Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Am Thankful


So, this week was better than the last. We still arent seeing much progress with our investigators, but we have talked about it with my companion and we are going to approach the things differently. 
I am listening to Mormon Messages right now and I love one about thankfulness. I am truly thankful to God for you all, my friends and family. I know that I am so imperfect, so prideful and so silly sometimes, but God truly continues to bless me. I am not sure why, but He loves me.
The week went by fast, I am surprised that it is already Monday again. I cant believe it is October (tomorrow). It is officially the Jensen month... The best month of the year. I love it.

This week was a little bit of the same. Trying to find people with desires to change. Teaching more lessons and just speaking spanish.
We are still teaching a couple of people
. The Otta Paz family and they are progressing slow. They went to an activity at the church Thursday, but they always have someone visiting them on the weekend so they cant attend church. This week, we are going to teach them about baptism and put a goal so that they will start to progress a little bit faster. 
Felipe Brito - he is ready to be baptized, but we are just waiting for his mom to come back from Chile at the end of the year, so we cant really do anything right now, since he wants her to be there at his baptism.
This week, we are going to find more people to teach and that want to come to Christ. I am super excited for this week, because we are going to listen to the prophet of our Lord and Savior. General Conference is my favorite and I am excited to listen to the words and that our investigators will be able to go and listen too.
Ugh, sorry family and everyone. I dont really have much to say. Until next week. 
I love you all.
Here is a silly picture of me and Elder Porter, a really good friend. This was last week´s P-Day activity. Soccer and hot dogs. Good stuff. It was good to take a minute and just relax and relieve stress and everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment